And I’m finally back with my Liebster Award nominations! If you missed my previous post on the Liesbter Award, then check it out here! Typically recipients are supposed to nominate 5-11 blogs with less than 200 subscribers, but as Chesley noted in her own post, it’s really hard to figure out how many followers a blog actually has. As a result, I’m just going to nominate some of my favourite blogs that I check out on a regular basis! If I nominate you and you have already received the Liebster Award in the past, then feel free to ignore my questions, or answer them for fun if you want! So, here we go!
The Blogs That I Nominate Are:
Kaley @ Books Etc.
I met Kaley on a train almost 2 years ago, and we’ve become inseparable ever since! If you ever need a good Chick Lit recommendation then Kaley is your girl! She’s also a big supporter of self-published authors, and can help you wade through the good and bad when it comes to self-published books!
Katharine @ The Library Life
Katharine is one of the many awesome friends that I made while at library school! Her blog is a great mixture of books, movies, and video games!
Amy @ The Show Me Librarian
This is my go to blog when it comes to getting new ideas for work! Amy is a steller librarian, especially when it comes to STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) initiatives in the library! If you are a librarian, or enjoy reading children’s books, then this is a blog that you should definitely check out for yourself!
Jackie @ Hardcover Obsession
Jackie is one of my oldest friends from high school, and has just started her post graduate studies in Book Publishing! Her book blog focuses mainly on YA and New Adult titles, and she comes up with some great Top 10 lists every Tuesday!
Veronica @ RonLit
This is a Vlog rather than a blog, but I love it so much that I just had to nominate it! Veronica at RonLit is an English MA student from Toronto (that alone makes her feel like a kindred spirit), and she produces the funniest/most entertaining vlogs that I’ve ever watched! If you love the Classics or Austen then chances are you’ll be as hooked on Veronica’s Youtube channel as I am!
1. What book are you reading right now? What made you pick it up?
2. If you could visit anyplace in the world, where would it be?
3. What is something that terrifies you?
4. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
5. If you were going to a bookish costume party, which character/author would you dress up as? (Pictures accepted!)
6. What book would you love to be made into a movie?
7. If you had a time machine, what historical period/event would you want to visit?
8. What does your dream bookshelf/library look like (Pictures accepted!)
9. Who are your top 3 book boyfriends/girlfriends?
10. What song/album are you currently in love with?
11. What house would you have been sorted into at Hogwarts? Why?